Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Emily's update

On the weekend I went to Mirdiff City Center .


iFly

They have this thing called iFly. It's like skydiving except a huge fan holds you up. When I was there I saw Chris! It was so fun! My family and I all did it together.We bought pictures of us doing it and there's this really funny one of my brother looking really shocked. When we finished we got certificates.

SKYRIDE

It's like a giant obstacle course zip line! First we were sent down a proper zip line and then we had to do all these weird obstacle. My brother and I were really scared as it was REALLY high of the ground! Some of the obstacles were: a climbing wall in the air!, a spiders net, these things that were like hanging stepping stones, a rope bridge and loads more things.

by Emily

No comments: