Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

RETURN TO THE FORBIDDEN PLANET - James D review

Review-Return to the Forbidden Planet




Return to the Forbidden Planet, Years 4, 5 and 6 show is all about Captain Tempest and his crew who fly into an asteroid storm, with more dilemmas happen along the way.





I think the wipe out bit is excellent, because we all know when to go forwards backwards, left and right and that’s what makes it look perfect. Also I think that the Gloria part is awesome where everyone is very scared and as she walks past we’re all in shock, as she looks us 1 by 1 straight in the eye.

The characters which were successfully portrayed were all of the main characters but I think that the ones who stood out more had to be Cookie-Rory Quick, Miranda-Hazel Swift, and Gloria- Eloise Bolt.

I think my role went quite well and I really enjoyed being Bob –T-Builder, having to fix things and test things. The main thing is that I enjoyed it!

James D

No comments: