Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A post by Eloise

I had a brilliant weekend last week and here's why:
THURSDAY

On thursday after school Becky Lucy and I all went to see Shrek 4

(unfortunately Lauren couldn't come) with Lucy's dad and her sister.

Shrek was hilarious and sad in some scenes, (I cried, 3 times...) but

defiantly worth seeing! All the characters are different and I reckon

Puss is my favourite!!


FRIDAY

I WENT TO iFLY!! It was amazing! First we had to wait about ten

minutes for our lesson, then our instructor came and he put on a

tutorial video on. After that we had to put on our gear: A baggy all

in one suit (mine was purple!!) helmet goggles and a beanie (if your

head was too small) and earplugs!! Then our group was called and

we had to sit on this long bench in this little room around the air

room! One by one everyone went into the air room where air was

blown up through a humongous air vent on the bottom of the floor, with

only a net stopping you from falling miles down the vent!! When I first

jumped in I was a bit nervous but felt so much better when I realised

where I was and what I was supposed to do! We got two goes and

each go was one minute, a rip of hey for 145 dirhams!! In my group

there was a little boy who seemed about 2 years old and he actually

loved it and dived into it!! After My lesson I was surprised to find Chris

about to have his lesson and after Chris, Emily!! If you havent been

I REALLY recommend going!!
SATURDAY

Relax and learned my script!!

No comments: