Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Rose Reviews her Half term holidays

Over my half term I did loads of things:


Thursday: After school on thursday kristi came over to my house and we decided we wanted to go to magic planet for a few hours so my mum dropped us of at the mall, while she went shopping kristi and I went on all the rides! After about half and hour we went onto the Jumpin star and thats when we saw Matthew Styles eating at johnny rockets so once we had got off the ride we were trying to find him but it was like he wasnt there because we couldnt find him anywhere!!! My mum then called me and asked if kristi and I were hungry so we went down to the food court and kristi had KFC and i had nyf (new york fries) when suddenly kristi spotted Miss Bates eating at a table so we purposely sat next to her and were staring at them just to be annoying! :D (=P Once we got home we went to the pool and I came up with a wacky idea that we would go into the bathrooms and slide everywhere, so we went into the bathrooms and made a mess with soap and then we slid all over the floor (it was fun)!!! :P



Friday: On Friday I met up with Kristi and Ellie and we went to the Dubai mall to do ice skating for 2 hours. Once we got our boots on kristi realized she needed a bigger size so we had to wait a little longer which was fine because ellie and I just carried on talking about stuff... After everyone had got there skates on we went down to the other half of the changing rooms were the hockey nets were, which was then i decided to go behind them. So i got in first and then kristi but as she was coming in I forgot to move my finger and her skate accidently went over my fingers causing lots of blood to come squirting out( i had to tell you that)!!!! I then asked the ice rink dude if I could have a plaster so he gave one to me. Ice skating had finished so ellie kristi and I went to new look and tryed on all of the really high high heels and nearly fell. Candylicious was next sweets!!!!!!!! yum yum. We all got sour spray which tasted really nice but then as soon as we got out the shop someone accidently knocked kristi and hers broke on the floor so the shop allowed her to exchange it for a different one. We then went up to Sega Republic and we took ellie on the Spin Gear Rolacoaster. Weeeee.... . That night Ellie and Kristi slept over at my house and we stayed up and watched the Hangover LOL (=P. # Saturday The next day Kristi had to go home really early so me and ellie went round to the pool and went to go see Shrek 4 at Ibn Batuta.



Saturday Afternoon: After they had all gone my Guiding Group went to the Madinat Theatre to watch The Bird Show which involved acrubats in the air, trampolines hula hoop and many more, it was AMAZING!



Thats some of the things I did over the Half Term.



Rose :P :o) :D (=P

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like you had a really fun half term Rose!

P.S I LOVE THE SPIN GEAR ROLLERCOASTER! :-D

Dylan said...

wow you had a way more lively weekend than me

Corynn said...

Wow, sounds like you had lots of fun.

Oisin said...

wow!

Kristi said...

AWESOME!!! We went on the spin gear rollercoaster 3 times!!!