Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A post from Claire

My Weekend
Over the weekend I just stayed in Dubai spending most of my time resting and enjoying the time I had, but I was still busy because I spent about half of my time cleaning it and rearranging it. I've been cleaning my room for nearly a week and it's really tiring but I some how enjoyed doing it because I was tired of having to walk, no make wade through things I barely bever touched. My room took me nearly hours a day but I found the result worth it. The day I was most active on was Monday, My mum and I went to Lamcy plaza to drop something for one of my mums friends which I found extremly dull (thankfully I was smart enough to bring a book.) but we left eventualy and went to Mall of the Emirates, Mum got some new clothes and I got a day out the house. The next day my dad took me to Festival Mall to get some shelves and boxes. First we just sat down in Costa and had something to drink then I went upstairs to look in Wizz and Geekay, then about 20 minutes later I met up with my dad and we went into IKEA. I usally don't like going to IKEA but I wanted to go there for some reason. We spent about half an hour there and we obtained a bulliten board and some boxes. We went home and I some how ended up watching American Idol with my mum! Not much of an active half term but I sure did have fun.
Claire :) :)

No comments: