Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hazel goes Karting!

Gokarting




On Friday, we went go karting with Emily, George, Celia and Matt Waterfield. We arrived at the Autodrome after lunch, and signed in. Then we went and got changed into our gokarting suits. Emily and I were too big for the ExtraSmall, and way to small for a Small size. In the end we wore a small size and looked like rappers! Then we put on our gloves and balaclavas and got some helmets, and we were ready to go! My dad and Matt went first, and then it was the kids go!!! My heart was beating as I got into the kart, and all too soon I was off! At first I went quite slowly but then I started to enjoy it and zoomed along the track. Every time I crossed the finish line I punched the air, which often made me crash into a wall(!). It was over too quickly, and I got out of the kart. Sweat trickled off my nose, I was boiling hot, but it was some of the best fun I've ever had. Go karting is AWESOME!!



Hazel

No comments: