Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Super Dylan!

I could think of many super powers i could dream for but if i had to choose one I would pick the power to make any food i want. Sometimes I'm really hungry and I look in the fridge and there is vertually nothing but with this power I can just click my fingers and suddenly It is filled with heavenly food. Sometimes im sitting on the sofa and im watching tv and Im hungry. I could wish for chocolate and sweets and lollipops and gummybears and jelly snakes and jelly croissants and jelly beans etc and they would all appear. This may seem a little unique but for me this would be an amazing power to have. My next two would be telepathy and invisibility

No comments: