Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

RETURN TO THE FORBIDDEN PLANET - Francesca's review

Return to the Forbidden Planet Review

I thought that Return to the Forbidden planet was a very humorous and exciting production.

I really liked all the characters in the play they were very funny and entertaining.

I think that we all did very well in the production and I’m very proud of everyone for doing so well.

I think my favourite part of the show was when we did the finally with everyone sang and when we did the Monster Mash. The dance was my favourite part.

Hazel and Eloise did really well and I think they deserved the character they got. Hazel, Rory, Eloise, Chris and Ellie they all are very good actor’s and actresses.

Francesca

No comments: