Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Super Rose to Save the World!

There are hundreds of super powers I could wish for such as; super strength, flying and super speed but if I had to have 1 heroic, spectacular super power in the whole world I would choose invisibility because: When an unfortunate person was in grave danger my danger senses would tingle and I would be able to fight the bad guys and I would always win because whenever they tryed to punch or kick I would be invisible making it extremely difficult to know were to hit and to know were I was! KAPOW! BOOM! Secondly, whenever you are starving for chocolate or anything, and your parents are in the kitchen blocking you from eating, secretly you could quietly creep into the kitchen and magically grasp the mouth watering food without anyone knowing! I also have an exclusive one for older sisters, because you could play funny pranks on them if they did anything bad to you. So if I had to have 1 super power it would definately be Invisibility!

SUPERB,of I go to save the world! TO THE RESCUE!

No comments: