Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Richard’s highlights this term

A little Twist of Oliver

A little Twist of Oliver is One of my highlights because everyone tried their best, sang their heart out and spoke clearly. I the beginning, Lauren set the tone and everyone continued acting their part. I really liked it and I wish we could do it again.

Dibba

I was really excited when we got off the bus and saw the North Star camp. I shared a cabin with Adam, Josh D and Dylan. In our spare time we played football or volleyball. Some of the activities were mountain biking, rock climbing, archery and kayaking. I really wish we could have had another night at Dibba.

March of the penguins

When Mr Wood told us we were going to do a photo story on penguins I was excited. We all chose photos and Mr Wood showed us how to do transitions and how to get rid of black borders. When we all finished a week later we all watched each other’s and voted. Everyone’s was good and my favourite was Jamal.

No comments: