Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Olivia Reflects on Term 2!

My Highlights of this term


I have really enjoyed this term! Everything has been great, my highlights for this term are:

Victorian Day

I thought Victorian day was great! I really enjoyed the experience of being a Victorian child and having a Victorian classroom and doing Victorian subjects, like sewing and eating gruel-though it didn’t taste nice it was still fun to try it for the first time! I got the giggles quite a lot and I found some things quite nerve-racking like the writing for instance, though I think everyone found that hard especially when you had to write with an ink pen-the ink would go everywhere! I defiantly found Victorian one of my highlights!


A little Twist of Oliver

Oliver was great; it was refreshing to get out of my comfort zone with the acting and singing. I am so glad we did Oliver because now I have those great songs stuck in my head, I also was really happy with my role and learning the lines was interesting seeing as I was pushing myself so that I added extra expression into my speech and my movements. When I went up on stage I had a mixture of emotions- I was excited and a bit nervous, but when I got into it I was fine and started to enjoy myself with the singing and acting! When we watched the DVD it was funny watching myself, I found it quite embarrassing to see how I did and seeing people’s reactions (there reactions were good!) When the DVD was finished it seemed that it must have been a great show! Oliver was really fun and interesting and I loved doing it and seeing how talented some of the class are!



Year6 has been so great and loads of fun!! I am excited about next term and looking forward to more exciting events like the ones we have had this year! Can’t wait…

1 comment:

Dylan said...

cool, sounds like you had fun