Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dylan thinks about term 2

I have really enjoyed ths term and I think it has been the best so far.


I have sooo many things i have enjoyed and to be honest i can't pick my favourite.

Though I can list them all.

Myst: Myst was a really fun topic and it really boosted our writing abilities. We learnt how to use effective language, e.g similies. Adjectives and many other great skills. We even got a chance to play the game that inspired us to write. We spent about 1 week altogether writing and producing our final piece and now we have 3 books. 6JW's 6LB's and a whole school one which is currently in the library. I think in the end we have all came out with our finest pieces of writing yet and it will be tough to set our standerds that high again

March of the penguins: This was another really good topic because we go to discover a lot of information about penguins and it was really fun to watch the movie. we watched several informative documentaries about penguins and then we got to design our very own short trailor. We made our own paintings which were really good and after we had gathered all our knowledge we transfered it on to a presentation sheet

A little twist of Oliver: This was a great show which was well shown and practiced. After a 2 and a bit weeks of practise we finally managed to pull a great show off with all our lines proffesionally. I was pleased with my part and i thought as a year group we all did really well.

Dibba: Dibba was really fun because it was a good way to spend some time with people you might not normally spend with. I am in the Tudor house but i still got to see my other friends from the other houses as well. The meals were really nice in dibba and the activities were really good as well. I really enjoyed mountain biking because it was really good to jump on the slopes and ride in the open wadi. I also liked the other activities aswell.

All and all this has been a great term and i have made some great friends!
I hope next term is just as much fun.


Thankyou for a great term





Dylan

No comments: