Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Devonsish says....

Mr Jonson (aka Watson)

This is for the blog
From Josh (aka Peter Devonish)

Victorian day

Victorian day was great fun but it was really hard with Smythe (Adam) getting us in trouble. To start it of we had 2 new very strict teachers with big canes and they were 10 times angrier than Mr Watson and Miss Bates who were away for the day. We had to stand up every time a teacher entered the room and that was hard because Mrs. Kenny entered the room very often and at the end of the day my legs were aching. We all got funny names- mine was Peter Devonish. I learnt how Victorian children did not have the chance to use great tools like the smart board. I learnt a lot about the potato and the apple and we learnt how to march quickly will Mr Rowles drilling us and making us work. Adam made us all laugh and he had to wear the dunces hat 3 times!! Dan was funny when he got dragged to the girls room for giggling and Zac was funny when he said that Norway was a country in Great Britain.


All in all it was fun but I WOULD NEVER GO TO SCHOOL IN THE VICTORIAN TIMES!! One day was ok but more than one, would make me wish I went to school in these times

I really enjoyed it, Josh D

No comments: