Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Olivia's Victorian Day recount!

Review of Victorian Day




I really enjoyed Victorian day, it was a really fun experience! The class rooms were really different and defiantly set a Victorian feel! Both Mr. Watson (Mater Johnson) and Miss. Bates (Miss Lawrence) had amazing costumes and Miss. Bates was very strict and firm…and I am sure Mr. Watson was too!

My favourite part of the day was eating the gruel –though it made me want to throw up I found it really interesting to try it! It tastes like tap water and soil mixed together in sludge, really vile!

My worst part of the day was the P.E. –I wasn’t too fond of the strange marching and stretches! But Mr. Rowles was a very good P.E. teacher for the Victorian times, very strict!

I really enjoyed Victorian day, though I did find it a bit strict (sometimes I would laugh like when Natasha has to say ‘Cleanliness is next to godliness’) ..but I tried to hold my giggles in!


Olivia

No comments: