Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Josh D's Macbeth Review

My review of Macbeth
Macbeth was great I really enjoyed it and I am sure that everybody enjoyed it as well. I found there were lots of morals in the story like:
• You should not be greedy it gets you nowhere
• Friendship helps you- always have plenty of friends
• Times have changed- in those times you would kill for power


The Performance
I found that the performance always surprised you, the story had great singing, great acting, Jamal was excellent at his part and that the costumes and stage props worked really well with the atmosphere.

I really liked it when Jamal acted and I also liked the funny joker who answered the door.

All in all it was a great show and I recommend others to see it but it is too gruesome for children under 9 years old.

No comments: