Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tankerton says.....

I really enjoyed Victorian Day! Mr Johnson (Mr Watson), Ms Lawrence (Miss Bates) and Mrs Gregory (Mrs Kenny) did a really good job at not laughing in the classroom and making it feel like a real Victorian School day. I'm REALLY glad that I don't live in the Victorian times because I thought that it was REALLY scary. And I felt pretty annoyed when the girls were told the they weren't smart enough to do Arithmetic (Maths) and that they had to learn how to wash clothes and sew (though I did enjoy the sewing!) instead of do Science and other more educational things.


Thank-you Mr Watson, Miss Bates and Mrs Kenny for arranging Victorian Day!


From

Florence Tankerton

(Emily)

No comments: