Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Becky thinks....

I have LOVED term 2. Wev'e done so many exciting things including:


Penguin work- I really enjoyed our work on the penguins, all the presentations were really good and I learned a lot of new info.

Dibba- Dibba was amazing, I enjoyed every bit of it! I was in a cabin with the rest of the funky monkeys, Eloise, Lucy and Lauren. When we first got there I did mountain biking, which I had never done before, and I found it exciting, scary and hard work all at the same time! The second day I did kayaking and GPS. In kayaking it was really great but after falling out and bruising yourself several times it got a bit cold and chilly. In GPS I was with Kristi and Ashleigh and I went a bit crazy, there was a scary man who kept following us everywhere! Our word was walking. And finally I did rock climbing, abseiling and archery. I was quite good at rock climbing but I found the abseiling quite nerve racking, especially at the beginning when you lean back. In archery I had to use a special lefted handed bow and the thing you balance the arrow on was broken so I had to where socks on my hands!

A little Twist of Oliver!- I loved doing a little twist of Oliver, everyone put so much effort into it and I thought Chris and Jamal did particularly well in it. I can't wait till the summer production I hope it will be as good as this!
Victorian day- I thought victorian day was super fun but really scary, well done to all the teachers for staying so well in character! I got told of loads of times, I really wouldn't want to be a child in the victorian times! The classrooms looked amazing with all the blacked out windows, it really brought the day to life. My name was Mildred Sidwell and Olivia was my sister, Victoria Sidwell. I loved doing the writing even though I'm left handed and my writing was really messy!

Overall I think year 6 has been wonderful, way better than I thought it would be! I can't wait until next term except for the Silly Annoying Tests but they have to be done. Get it?! I hope everyones had just as much fun as I have had!

Becky

No comments: