Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tomas reflects on Oliver!

I really felt very enthusiastic before the show because we had done so many rehearsals that I was bursting to sing those songs and act out my part again. My favourite part was when we all sang Oom Paa Paa at the end. Everyone gave it so much spirit and enthusiasm. It sounded amazing because it was so loud.



My favourite song was “Pick-a-pocket or two”, even though I didn’t sing it.



Jamal did his part so well that I honestly think that he is better than the real Fagin because he put a lot more expression that made it sound a lot more professional and evil.



Matthew also did a great job. He was the perfect person for Oliver because he has quite a high-pitched voice, which is very similar to the Oliver in the musical.



Rose also did a great job. Her voice is quite loud, which makes her sound like Nancy from the musical.



Chris was great as well because he can put on an amazing cockney accent that sounds almost identical to the real Dodger. He can also pronounce the words just like the Victorians would.



Overall, the experience was brilliant. I found it quite embarrassing when everyone was clapping and whistling. I usually find it quite hard not to put on an embarrassed smile.



I will never forget that amazing show.



Tomas FB

No comments: