Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Victorian Day by Benedict Hetherby - A.K.A Paul

Victorian Day.


When we arrived at school we all had to line up either side of the school gates. Girls one side and boys on the other. When Mr Johnson arrived we all stood to attention. I got told off for smiling, I got quite a fright. Mr Johnson was so strict. We marched off to class and to my surprise we were in separate classrooms. The classrooms were great, really old fashioned looking. I did really well at writing with the quill and ink. Mr Johnson actually said I had very neat handwriting.

We did not have much of a playtime, it was all very quiet and a lot of walking around the field.

We learnt about the potato and where it came from. We did some Geography and science and also some poetry. We learnt the national anthem, which we sung quite a few times.

The worst part of the day was the ‘gruel’ I actually thought I was going to be sick. It was very lumpy and watery.

No comments: