Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Richard's Reviews

Richard’s Oliver review

When I came back to school at 5:30 I was really nervous. When we walked into the hall it was hard not to smile when the parents were there. Food glorious food was excellent and no one make mistakes. It was the best show so far and everyone put their heart in. My favourite song was pick a pocket or two and Jamal brought it to life. We were all enjoying it and I had a fantastic time.



Richard’s Macbeth review

We got on the bus and it felt like a fighter pilot’s seat because the seat belt went over both shoulders. I was excited when the curtains opened and the three witches started to dance. I understood the storyline and they were good actors. My favourite actor was the porter with the keys who was funny and made me laugh. It was cool when Jamal walked across the stage and later on spoke some lines. The main character was good at singing and had to learn lots of lines. Overall I enjoyed it a lot.

No comments: