Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lauren's spring term highlights

My Highlights of the term:


My 3 favourite things of year six (so far!) has been A little Twist of oliver, Dibba, and Victorian day!

I thought our year 6 production was AWSOME because we all worked as a team, we all enjoyed it and we all tried our best to make it a show to remember!

Dibba: dibba was great I had loads of fun while we were in camp. Our cabin (The Funky Monkeys) (Becky, Lucy, Eloise and ME!!) was Green 3. For the 2 nights me and eloise slept head to toe and so did Becky and Lucy.We also had a bed just for sweets. (we went a bit sweet crazy- Trick or Treat!)

My favourite activities were Mountain biking, Rock climbing & absailing, and Kayaking.

My Review on Victorian day:

I thought Vitorian day was fun but scary at the same time! I was suprised at how strict abd frightening Mrs Kenny was! (miss granger!)

Our first activity was writing, we had to start on chalk boards and then we were aloud to go on tho our copy books with ink when the teachers thought we were ready. When I got on to the copy book I started to write Lauren instead of Ethel Martin so I got the dunts hat for making a mistake.:o(

We also did P.E with Mr Roles and sewing with Miss Bates.

I thought it was really mean of the teachers to serve us GRUEL!!!!

So that is my Highlights of the term!

Lauren:o)

No comments: