Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Macbeth - Dylan's review

I really enjoyed going to see Macbeth and I thought it was a very good act. I really enjoyed seeing Jamal come on and I thought he played his part really well. I thought it was a mysterious show full of mysteries and was very gripping. If I had to pick the best child actor I would pick Jamal because not only was he brave to act with a lot of experienced adults and he played his part like a sweet an innocent boy, unfortunately getting killed. If I had to pick a great adult actor I would pick the actor of Macbeth's wife because she had a very loud and clear voice.
I hope i see something nearly as good as this again

Dylan

No comments: