Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Tomas' Victorian day review

Dear Mr Watson, (aka Mr Jonson or Sir)

Here is my review of the Victorian Day.


Could you please put it on the blog....

Thank you Sir,


Tomas

On the 25th of March, year 6 had to experience a day in the life of a Victorian Child.

Trust me, I would never like to live their for more than a day.

I quite liked Victorian Day because I found out a lot of information as I was involved with it. I learned how much pressure was put on the children when the teacher asked them a question. I sometimes found it hard not to laugh. (for example, when "Mr Jonson" told Dylan about the black sheep)

I really liked the fact that we learned our 1 times table because I actually learned something that is quite hard to learn in year 6 because they expect you to know them by then. I also found it quite fun when we were learning about the apple because that was one of the most important things that I learned today. I also liked "recess" because I was waiting all day to be able to eat. (I actually enjoyed my food). I also enjoyed watching Adam B (aka Smyth) getting told off every second.

I didn't really like the lining up after "recess" because we had to stand up straight without smiling, laughing or grinning. I also didn't like sitting up straight every single part of the day because I had a really sore back. I also didn't like standing up whenever someone entered to room because it involved getting up and sitting down again very often which I would never be able to do in the Victorian times because Mrs Kenney comes into the classroom a lot so that would mean getting up and down very often.

All this comes to a conclusion; I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE MY LIFE IN A VICTORIAN SCHOOL!!!
---

T_F_B

1 comment:

Dylan said...

im glad that you have had a good time but being told,
"whats sofunny about sheep boy, do you have a problem with black sheep, stand up and ggive the
whole class a sheep impression" isnt so good