Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Molly reflects on term 2

I have loved year 6! I enjoyed myst, penguins, drawing with thread, Oliver, Victorians ( I got told off for not eating all my gruel!) and..................................EVERYTHING ELSE!



Victorian day was soooooo fun!!! Appart from miss Bates and Mr Watson being really strict on all of us! I thought P.E. was quite fun............................but i did not like doing all that marching! My most favourite part of victorian day was making our little lavender pouches!!! I did not get to finish mine but I had fun doing it! Miss Bates was not called 'Miss Bates' she was called Miss Laurence, and Mr Watson was Mr Johnson. And I was EDNA WILLIAMS!!!

I really enjoyed doing myst, i am very proud of my really descriptive work! Myst was probably my best peice of work that I have ever done!!!! Everyone did sooooo well with myst!!!!!

Penguins are sooooooooo cute!!!!! I really enjoyed the topic penguins!!! We did amazing paintings, writing and photostory's!!!!!! They were faboulas!!!!! I bet that you would enjoy doing it too!!!!

I am really going to miss being in kings with some of my favourite teachers like Mr Watson and Miss Bates...................BYE KINGS'! This is really hard saying goodbye.............but there is still time to come for the end of the year!!!!! ;)

Molly ;)

No comments: