Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, November 23, 2009

'Zat you Santa Claus?

'Zat you, Santa Claus?

Gifts I'm preparin'
For some Christmas sharin'
But I pause because
Hangin' my stockin'
I can hear a knockin'
'Zat you, Santa Claus

Sure is dark out
Not the slighest spark out
Pardon my clackin' jaws
Uh, who there
Who is it
Uh, stoppin' for a visit'
Zat you, Santa Claus

Are you bringin' a present for me
Something pleasantly pleasant for me
That's what I've been waitin' for
Would you mind slippin' it under the door

Four winds are howlin'
Or maybe that be growlin'
My legs feel like straws
Oh my, my, me, my
Kindly would you reply
'Zat you, Santa Claus
Yeah

DANCE
Oh hangin' my stockin'
I can hear a knockin'
'Zat you, Santa Claus

DANCE

Yeah hey there, who is it
Stoppin' for a visit
'Zat you, Santa Claus
Whoa there Santa you gave me a scare
Now stop teasin' 'cause I know you're there
We don't believe in no goblins today
But I can't explain why I'm shakin' this way
Well I see old Santa in the keyhole
I'll give to the cause
One peek and I'll try there
Uh-oh there's an eye there
'Zat you, Santa Claus
Please, pleaseI
’m bending my knees
Say that's you Santa Claus

That’s him alright!!!


check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bqdP6GuAvM&feature=PlayList&p=7868BD96B779B75F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=66

13 comments:

richard said...

The video is very good and I like the song.

Richard

angela said...

I can't wait to sing in the Christmas Concert!
:) Angela

Hazel said...

Daa daa dee da daaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmm m mn m mnmmmm Zat you, santa Claus?
I think hte song is great and the video is really cool.

hazel :-P

corynnf said...

The video is sooooooooooooooo funny, I love it. The man is strangely strange. I'm looking forward to singing the song at the Christmas concert. Ohhhhhhhhhh man, the song is completely stuck in my head, ZAT YOU SANTA CLAUS?!!!
Corynn

Josh D said...

Cool I like the words
Awesome

Josh D

Felix said...

Really funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah haha hah hah hah ah hah ah hah

oisin said...

Love the song. It's so annoying I am going to miss the concert.

Anonymous said...

I liked the zat you Santa Claus vido you showud use.








Josh.P

Olivia said...

That song sounds really cool and the video is really cool too!Sounds good!
Olivia

Ellie A said...

Hi

This song is soooooooo annoying i had it stuk in my head all night i even had a bad dreem about it

hannah said...

This is going to be a graet song for the pruduction.

Hannah :)

Rachel said...

Our song was the best!

Serena said...

Yeah!!!


Serena