Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Charlotte goes Karting

Hello everyone!
On Saturday, I went with my dad to STARGATE in Zabeel Park to do some Go-Carting. I really enjoyed it.

In twelve minutes I had managed to do 23 laps at a speed of 40-60mph. My best time was my ninth lap, 17 seconds! I was the second best out of the whole day!

My best moment was when I was going around the corner at break-neck speed and doing a 360 turn and smashing against the side! Gosh! My heart was beating like the beat of a birds wing beat! I thought I was going to flip over!

If nobody knows where STARGATE is its in Zabeel Park near WAFI. Keep you updated!Charlotte

7 comments:

francesca said...

Sounds great Charlotte I would like to do that one day COOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRANCESCA:)

Emily said...

COOL!!!!
I really want to go to Stargate Zabeel Park thing!
Emily :o)

Corynn said...

Awsome, it sounds loke you had loads of fun. I wan't to go now! Were you in a race?
Corynn

Richard said...

That a great time Charlotte!

Richard

Hazel said...

I really want to go to STARGATE,I have seen the adverts it looks like somuch fun!! Sounds like you had a great time.

Richard said...

That a great time Charlotte!

Richard

OWNAGE said...

Awsome i wish i could go there

Tomas