Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rory's big swim!


The Burj Swim

Yesterday my mum and I woke up at 6 o'clock and went down to
the Burj Al Arab Dubai for the Wild Wadi swim for MSF,(Medecine
San Frontier.) The swim was about 800 metres and it took us
about 15 minuites.

There was a competitive swim race, ( the guys with green caps)
Team Relay(orange caps) and a family swim (yellow caps) and
in all just over 600 swimmers look part. That is more than double
last years number. The best time was by a 16 year old lad who
got round in 7min 43 seconds...

All that swimming got me hungry enough for family Dim Sum Lunch..!!

6 comments:

Mr Watson said...

WOW! Well done Rory. A Great Achievement!

Mr Watson

felix said...

nice work rory i wanted to do it but my grandparents came over

felix
p.s. im sending this from my wii

Josh D said...

Wow that is impressive that was a long swim
Which cap did you have?
How long was the average person time?

Josh D

Richard said...

Great job Rory! How many different caps did you have?

Richard

Anonymous said...

Well done Rory! I was hoping to do this challenge! I hope you enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

Hey Rory! Did you ever notice that the picture you took looks like you're leaning against the Burj Al Arab?

Because I think it looks COOL!!!!!
LOL. ;D

BYE!! ASHLEIGH ;o)