Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Ellie's school council messgae



Ellie's School council thanks

I would just like to say that I am realy enjoying being School council -
it is like a dream come true and I would also like to thank all of the class for
voting me to become what I am naw and I know I have said it before but it is always nice
to say it more then twice ....thanks again!

Ellie A

5 comments:

Adam B said...

That was a nice thing to put!

All hail Ellie Amitrano.

Adam B.

Hazel said...

You are a great school counciller ellie and you will be for terms to come!!

Haze :~P

hannah said...

It's ok ellie
WELDONE!!!

Hannah!!!

Oisin said...

Yes always nice to say thank you! THANK YOU for voting me!

Olivia said...

I am glad I voted for you and you are defiently a good School counciler!:)
Olivia