Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, November 23, 2009

JAMAL'S QUAD BIKE MISTAKE


JAMAL'S QUAD BIKE MISTAKE


On Friday 20th November my dad took me to the desert to ride on a quad bike. I was riding down the highest and steepest dune, but I decided to do a turn when my engine was on maximum. OH NO ... !! . I did a 180 degree skid and the quad bike flipped over but thankfully I jumped off at the last second. ''THAT WAS CLOSE !!''Jamal

9 comments:

Felix said...

That was a really close escape Jamal its a bit cool as well.

Felix

Adam B said...

I would have been terrified!

I also would have stayed on!

Great reflexes!

Adam B.

Unknown said...

Wow Jamal that was close lucky you didnt get hurt But I bet it was fun!

Josh D

Richard said...

That must of been quite scary and cool at the same time!

Richard

RoryQ said...

wow that sounds cool

Hazel said...

I AGREE with Adam i would of been so scared i would of just sat on the quad bike in the not knowing what to do!very brave but cool too and scary! :-O Your dad with have a great thing to right about in his autobiography!
Hazel :~P

Charlotte said...

THANK GOD! We couldnt restist you being hurt because your such a great member of our class!

James D said...

Wow Jamal that was really brave. I would just scream and sit there on the Quad bike. It must of been fun.good thing you didnt get hurt!:)

Oisin said...

CLOSE!!!!!! Great quick thinking I know I couldn't think that quick.