Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Felix enjoyed Adrian's visit to Year 6


Adrian Hayes came in to us today to expain why the world is important and what would happen if we dont take care of it. To be honest I sometimes leave the tap running when i brush my teeth but now im going to take much more care.


We also learned that electicity is to be used only when we need it. After the assembaley with Adiran Hayes he came into our class where we broght the A/C down to 16 degrees C to make him feel more comfortable and he awnsered all our question. I think our visit from Adrian Hayes has been the best yet in 6JW/6LB.
Felix

1 comment:

Hazel said...

He gave us lts of interesting facts. I was amazed about how many worlds we would need if we all lived like people in the UAE! 5!!!

I realley enjoyed the visit too.

Hazel:P