Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mr Watson likes....

ANDY WARHOL

I have been looking at Andy Warhol's work in preparation for next week's art work and really love some of the colourful images he created,

My particular favourite is one inpsired by one of my favourite films STAR WARS. I love the iconic image of the stromtrooper's helmets used in this image.



I have been playing online and managed to make one of my own too. What do you think?


Mr Watson

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr Watson you look fab I really like your imagination.

Francesca said...

Thats really cool Mr Watson good imagination

Francesca

Felix said...

i like the one you did looks like it would be band album artwork!!!


Felix

Jamal O said...

What a handsome, cool, fly, wicked, charming,fantastic and awesome picture of mr watson !!!!
Jamal

alec said...

I don't think I could bear 2 mr. watsons let alone 9.Scary thought!