Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Francesca on Adrian


Adrian Hayes


I thought that Adrian Hayes was really informative and I really enjoyed having him in.
I was very inspired by him and I thought that it was really interesting that he was only the 15th person out of 6 billion and probably more people to climb Mount Everest, in the shortest time. He said that the North Pole was the hardest part out all of them and the coldest, he said that it sussed to go down to -40 and lower. They were so scared that they would get really bad frost bite. I got so much information .I found him really motivational and maybe on day I would think of doing one of those things.
Francesca

No comments: