Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Emily.... reflects on Adrian's Visit


I enjoyed Adrian Hayes because I thought he was very interesting. I think it is amazing that he has trecked over North Pole, South Pole, Greenland whilst also climbing Mount Everest. I think he is courageous, ambitious and very confident in himself. He is also very selfless and cares lots about out environment. Some of the expeditions Adrian has been on have had charities supporting them and he has raised money for them. Adrian is not just doing what he does for fame but he does it to help the earth and to raise money for charity. The favourite thing that I found out about him was that he was the 15th out of 18 (so far) to have reached the two poles and Mount Everest and that he did that in the shortest amount of time in the world.


I don't think I'd ever like to climb Mount Everest and so on but I still think that what he's done is amazing. I think Adrian Hayes is definitely inspirational because of everything he's done and the way he is so motivated to what he does.


Emily

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Hi Emily
That was a really cool post

Francesca