Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Emily on the Festive Fayre

Today is the Festive Fayre after school and everyone is really excited! It starts at 5 o' clock and ends at 8 o' clock. All of the lucky Yeay 6s get to help put a do jobs for an hour. There are going to be loads of stalls and it's going to be so much fun! The Organic Foods and Cafe are so kindly supplying food for the Fayre and Aswaaq will be supplying soft drinks and water.

THANK YOU VOKS - AND MRS WATSON!

From Emily

2 comments:

Random Girl (aka CU) said...

I really enjoyed the fayre and I am really greatful that we rasied 28, somthing or other DHS, I don't really remember!

Charlotte!!!!

Molly =) said...

I loved the festive fayre!!!! I liked my job!!!! ( Selling raffle tickets and programs)


Molly