Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kian talks about Adrian Hayes



Adrian Hayes Review

Adrian Hayes came into day and did a speech to the whole of KS2 and then did a question and answer session with the year 6. He told told us about the enviroment and how if Greenland melted the water level would rise by 8 metres. Another thing he told us if every body in the world acted how we act in the U.A.E we would need 7 whole planets.

All the things that Adrian Hayes told us were really good but I really liked it when he said about how many worlds we would have to live on if we act how we act. Thing thing that ment the most to me we the video of all the good things about are world that are good and the things that are bad.

I think I would like to do one of his expoditions because they sound sound adventurous and I challenging and I like a challenge ! ! !

I am inspired by Adrian Hayes because he never gives up and he all ways try's his best.

Kian

No comments: