Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tomas's London trip

My week in London.
Last week I went to London to do some school tests.
All my old friends were there and it was like a school
reunion. It was very nerve-racking because the tests were
very hard and it needed a lot of concentration. I was there
from 8:30am - 1:30pm.
Even though I was not at school, my parents put practice papers
in front of me everyday on the kitchen table. That was not much fun.
I would have much preferred being at school; being with my friends
than being alone on the kitchen table getting bored to death.
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope you tried your best and im sure you will do great!

matthew