Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Myst Descriptive writing by S. T. Ranger


I feel myself falling helplessly. Suddenly I land with a unexpected, painful thump. I slowly stand up, rubbing myself and scanning for injuries. Pinching myself to see if I am dreaming, I examine something unimaginable. I instantly begin to admire the beautiful, mesmerizing landscape in front of me.

I gaze all around the rich, rusty, orange horizon, my eyes struggling to adjust to the bright burning sun. There is a barren wasteland nestled in between the jagged uninviting rocks. As sharp as daggers, they are tinged with an orange crust. As I stare cautiously up into the soft, blue sky, I feel lost and magical. The baby blue sky, lies over me like a blanket of azure and white ribbons. A ravenous hawk, soars above me with it's grand outstretched wings slicing through the warm air. His wings beat rhythmically and his beady eyes glare at me, like a shark circling it's prey.

Suddenly, I am startled by the soft angelic voice behind me.....

by S T Ranger (Year 6JW)







Check out Y6 POB and Y6 TS from last year:





2 comments:

Corynn said...

This piece of writing is sooooooo good!! It has loads of descriptive language in. Let's see if 6LBA can do better.
Corynn

Charlotte said...

I am really impressed with the work that we have come up with. I really think we have used alot of our imagination!