Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Angela's Movie review

On Sunday I went to the cinemas with my grandma, my brother and Maria (my mum). We all went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2.
It's genre is: Animation and Comedy. My favourite parts are when the chipmunks were in a cup, then they were spinning on it and sing "you spin me right around"
it was pretty funny! And there's another part when Aunt Jacky falls down a couple of stairs, then she says she's alright, then she's falling down again! I know it sounds a bit scary but when you watch it it's really funny! My most favourite parts are whe the chipmunks and chipettes sing! My rating to the movie would be 4 and a half.

Angela

3 comments:

HAzel said...

Is it a 4 1/2 out of 5?

HAzel

corynn said...

It sounds like it was pretty good.
I'm not a fan of Alvin and the chipmunks, but that doesn't mean it wont be good.
I will ask you in school for more information.

Corynn

Rachel said...

I would give it 10/10!
It was soooooooooooo gooooood!

Rachel