Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Dylan's Christmas

Well, I've had a great Christmas holiday, with action packed days to never ever forget.

First of all, the days were counting by and we were all so excited, especially when Christmas Eve came and none of us could sleep. But it came eventually and we all rushed to open our bulging stockings.

To be honest, when it came to getting a Liverpool kit, bed sheets, clock, bag, P.E bag, water bottle, poster, annual 2010 and a holy Steven Gerrard signed poster, I don't think I could of got any more Liverpool things.

Our Christmas lunch was fantastic with the Turkey, potatoes, sausages, cauliflower cheese with Christmas Pudding for the Grande Finale. We went to watch the Pantomine about Sleeping Beauty, at the Madinat the day before we went to Fujeirah. We stayed two nights at the Rotana and we chilled out by the pool. It was so fun, especially the Banana Boat, My dad leaned one way, and we all went tipping over, it was so cool. Staying up to midnight was really fun, and my brother, Mum ,Dad and I, walked down to JBR and had dinner at the Road star restraunt and then we walked down to Umm Sequiem beach watching the fireworks.

The day before the last day of holiday, we went to see Avatar twice! We didn't see it at all, we queued up for half an hour and they were both sold out, even when we went two hours before it started! I guess we'll se it next weekend, I hope.
From
Dylan

2 comments:

corynn said...

Wow Dylan, it seems like you had so much fun. I like the part about your Dad tipping the bannana boat.
Hope you had a brilliant holiday.
Corynn

Hazel said...

I would love to go on a banana boat it sounds like so much fun. You sure are OBSESSED with liverpool!!!! And it sounds like Avatar was very popular. I hear it's great though!!
Hazel