Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Becky's Run Report


On Friday the 22nd of January I ran the 3k at the Standard Chartered Dubai Marathon. There was the actual marathon(42k) The 10k and the 3k that I ran. Before and after we ran we cheered on the marathon runners and some of them looked really hurt but determined to finish. I ran it with my dad, my mum, my sister, and the Quick family. At the beginning of the 3k there was loads of people all huddled together making you really hot but when it finally began everyone spaced out. The course was 1.5km so we had to run it twice. It was really hot because it was right in the sun. I got a stitch half way through but when we finally got to the end it was triumph! I ran it in 17 minutes and although my legs hurt afterwards it was really fun!

Becky

4 comments:

Mr Watson said...

Well done to you all! A great effort.
Mr W

Unknown said...

well done Becky

you should be very very pleased

matthew

Dylan said...

I never got round to doing it but it looks like fun

dylan

Lucy said...

you must have been really tired!
:o)