Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

James D's Christmas Review

Christmas

This Christmas we had a lovely day at home. A really special present was my big brother Sean arriving from England on christmas morning. I was really pleased to see him, and he was glad to be back in Dubai in the very warm weather. We had some special sparkling fizzy apple juice with our breakfast to celebrate him coming home. We opened all of our presents and i was really suprised to get a wii and a really wicked scooter. Ellie and her family joined us for lunch. It was good fun and my Dad cooked the biggest turkey ever i'd seen in my life, but it was absolutely delicious!
Later in the evening some more friends came over and played lots of games such as a game called charades and one called pictureka. I got them both as presents. I had the best christmas ever!

1 comment:

RoryQ said...

sounds like fun