Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lucy's favourite toy!

In 2003 my monkey (Cheeky Charlie) arrived from Baghdad with my dad after a long flight. When I saw him I was thrilled! He is kept on my bouncy bed next to my pillow. Charlie is one of my favourite teddies because he has come along way from Baghdad, he is as soft as a feather and delightful to cuddle also he is a MONKEY!!!

Charlie has an over sized tummy that is a velvety, squishy cushion with a bellybutton placed in the centre. He also has a little orange top that covers his chest and says 'Cheeky Charlie.' His ears are huge like an ELEPHANT'S! They are quite large for a monkey. Charlie has two bold eyes as black as the night, a cute button nose and a huge grin spead over his face. A piece of brown thread has come out of his mouth and now it looks like he has a wispy tongue! His smooth tail holds a saffron yellow banana! YUM YUM!! That is about it for Cheeky Charlie!! OOH OOH OOH!
By Lucy

2 comments:

Corynn said...

Sounds like you love him soooooo much. I can see a picture of him in my head.
Corynn

Becky said...

Wow he sounds like a lovely teddy!