Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Daniela's News Update

Hey guys!
I've just been on the blog for what feels like years! (I NEED internet)
Sorry for not being on, no internet where I'm staying! Miss you all, especially my best friends Ashleigh, Angela, Serena, Rachel and Claire! Have you been to Dibba yet??? I envy you.If you comment I might not be able to reply for a while, you have been warned...

Oh, and also I'm going to The English School of Kyrania ( I haven't spelt that right) and I want to know what this 'stranger... stranger' thing is!Hope you reply,Daniela :)

P.S: Miss ya!P.P.S:Oops, I already said that :)

6 comments:

Cuddles and Chloe said...

Hi Daniela!
I miss you so much!
The class dose not feel the same without you!
We are going to Dibba from the 9 of February to the 11th of February.
I'm not that sure what the stranger thing is about because I am late coming back becasue I was in Ireland.
Hope you like your new school!
Rachel :)

Lucy :o) said...

Hi Daniela!!

We are going to Dibba on the 9th Feb - 11th Feb!!

The stranger thing is a set-up for descriptive writing!!

Daniela said...

oh! Mıss ya too! Thanks for the update Lucy! Cya!

Serena said...

Hi daniela I miss you so much,

we go to dibba on the 9/01 to the 11/01 nice story.

Miss you again it's not the same with out you
I hope you enjoy your new school in cyprus

Serena

Ps. you are the best friend ever!

Unknown said...

HI DANI!

sorry i haven't been on the blog latley.

The stranger thing is something set up by the teachers for descriptive writing. we got lots of strange parcles.You know, something like the thing with mrs.kenny.

Oh I have just had my DC exam on Saturday...It was EASY! I miss you A zillion!

Bye
Miss you loads

Ashleigh :D

daniela :) said...

Thanx :)
miss ya all, also see me at www.danielascrimgeour.blogspot.com
Comment, I will reply!