Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YEAR 6 !


I hope you all has a lovely holiday and enjoyed Christmas. I had a super trip back to the UK and enjoyed catching up with family and friends. I also enjoyed the snow!!! However I think I have become too acustomed to the warmth of Dubai and felt so so cold in England all holiday!!

It was so nice to see our families and spend the special time of year with them. Was Santa kind to you??? He was very kind to me - I got lots of goodies!!! ;-)

I was disappointed that the football match I had tickets to see (Scunthorpe vs Ipswich) was called off because of the bad weather, but I did manage a trip down to Portmand Road to see Ipswich Town thump QPR THREE NIL! (ha ha Mrs Kenny!)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone and to the exciting term ahead.
Here's a a great 2010 for us all!

Mr Watson

2 comments:

corynn said...

I am really looking forward to a new start in 2010!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone is going to have to remind me not to write 2009 in my book!!!!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!!
See you all at school tomorrow
Corynn

Hazel said...

Happy New Year!! I think I'll be writing 2009 in my book too!! It sounds like you had a great holiday Mr Watson - with a lot of football!!!

I had a great year and I'm ready for and exciting new one. I hope you all are too!! Happy new Year again!!!

Hazel