Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Richard's Christmas Review

Richard’s Christmas review

I could barely get to sleep on Christmas Eve and when I woke up I was so excited, but also sleepy! I rushed with my stocking over to my sister’s room and woke her up too. Just when she woke up my parents came in and we emptied our stockings together.

I got some chocolate, an iPod cover, some action figures, a Uno pack, a card pack and an electronic spaghetti fork. After that, we all went downstairs to have a light breakfast. Then finally we sat around our christmas tree together and opened our presents one by one in turn.
My family got me an Xbox 360 elite, some good books, a tin of quality streets, some more action figures, a puzzle and some DVDs. It was had to choose which one to play with first!

My dad then started cooking the Christmas lunch. By 1 o’clock the lunch was almost ready and the Xbox was plugged in. It came with a game but by the time I had the hang of it, it was lunch time. The food was really tasty. I especially liked the roast potatoes and sausages. Afterwards, my sister brought out a Christmas pudding that she made the day before.

As a surprise after lunch, my sister bought me a huge fish tank and some fish! When I first saw it I thought it was a microwave! It took a while to plug in but it was worth it. I named the big one Santa’s helper, the 3 blue and red ones the elves and the white ones Jingle, Bell and Rock.
It was one of the best Christmas’ ever!

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Wow, richard, your christmas sounded great.

I would love an Xbox, there ment to be awsome.

Dylan