Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Becky's Book day

Book Day




Book day was on Thursday the 22nd April. I dressed up as Camacazi from the book 'How to Train your Dragon' by Cressida Cowell (or Astrid from the new film). I chose to be her because I love that series of books and she looks a bit like me. Everyone in my class had amazing costumes like Bellatrix L'strange from Harry Potter, Cat Woman, The Grand High Witch, robbers and loads more! Costumes I thought stood out were Hazel as Cruella De Vil and Daniel as Superwoman because you could tell they put lots of effort into creating the costumes! I enjoyed the activities on book day like the picnic with FS2 and the creative writing. For the picnic I had a small girl called Shantilly and at first she was really quiet and shy but then she went really crazy and funny! I also really enjoyed the disco and had loads of fun! Overall I loved book week and book day (except for the tests)!!



Becky

2 comments:

Eloise said...

Your costume was GREAT!!

Corynn said...

Becky, your costume was great, you looked exaxtly like Astrid.
Corynn