Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Review of Term 2 by Lucy

I've really enjoyed term 2 of year 6 and I'm really looking forward to next term, the only things I'm not looking forward to is the SATS and LEAVING!!!!!
My favourite things about this term is Victorian day, A Little Twist of Oliver and DIBBA!!!!
I think Victorian day was a fun experience but I wouldn't like to be a Victorian child! I think the funniest moment was when Dan was sent into the girls room for giggling too much! The scariest moment for me was getting told off by Mr Whitehead for not eating the disgusting, tummy churning WATERY PORRIDGE!!! Yuck!!!
I really enjoyed doing our performance of A Little Twist of Oliver! I think Chris and Jamal did exceptionally well but I think everyone did really well!!
Dibba was a very fun experience!! My favourite activities were the archery and the mountain biking. I was quite nervous at first but I gained my confidence and I really enjoyed speeding round the track and bumping over the hills!!!


I can't wait for more fun next term!!!!!!

No comments: