Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stuck in the UK - Mr Watson's update

Morning Year 6!

Travel Chaos! Volcanic eruptions! Mr Watson late for school!

Sorry I am not there to be with you to start the term together. As you know there is travel chaos in the UK and Europe in general because of the volcanic eruptions in Iceland. My flight on Thursday was cancelled and we are still grounded now. I have 2 flights booked this week and hopefully the ash will settle soon and we can all get to where we want to go. Fingers crossed. Who could have guessed that this would have happened?

I hope you all well and have had a great Easter Break.  I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Best wishes
Mr Watson

7 comments:

Serena said...

Thanks Mr Watson,

I hope you get back soon and I hope you have a nice flight.

See you soon,

Serena :0)

Olivia said...

See you soon!!

Olivia

Lucy said...

Will you be back for Thursday?

Rachel said...

Hi Mr. Watson!

I'm stuck in Ireland until Saturday!

Mr Watson said...

Day 5 of being stuck!!! But the good news in the last few hours it looks like Tuesday flights may start again. I hope to fly wednesday and be back (tired) on Thursday. Fingers crossed.
Hope to see you soon
;-)
x

Serena said...

see you soon Mr Watson!!!!

Serena :0)

Dylan said...

i was stuck aswell fortunately i got a wedensday afternoon flight

Dylan