Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Felix's Easter Holiday

When I got of the plane and got through the airport security I was so excited, I was going back to my old house in England. Me and my family took a taxi to my house and me and my brother jumped out and ran to the front door. My dad came up and let us in with his keys and we went straight into the garden to play.




The thing I liked best about my holiday was going to the Portsmouth dock and going aboard the HMS Victory one of the most famous warships in the world. Inside the Victory it was wide and the ceiling was quite high up my dads head was touching it though. when we got down to the lower decks it was just high enough so I wouldn't bang my head, however my dad hit his head several times and had to go out. we got to see how a cannon works and all the rooms on the ship including the captains quarters.



I also visited my best friend Felix over the holidays and had a brilliant time with him. My Grandma and Grandad came round and stayed for 2 nights.



Then a few nights before we were coming back to Dubai my dad fell down the stairs and sprained his ankle and we had to go to A&E the next morning. We then picked him up a few hours after that and took him home.



The next day I got some news from dad he said that due to the cause of the volcano in Iceland that had erupted we couldn't go home until next Saturday!



And here I am now stuck in England but now the flights have been opened I shall be back in Dubai on Saturday because the ash from the volcano damages planes engines.

No comments: