Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Charlotte's iFly

Over the summer holidays my dad and I reserved a spot at iFLY at Mirdiff City Center. It was totally rad!


When we got there we had to watch a Video of instructions then we could get geared up!

We went to the station for our equiptment, Goggles, Ear-plugs, Special suit and a helmet.



After all that we went into the chamber, it was pressurised so it made my ears pop! The wind was at about

85 MPH. We found out that it could go higher than 200MPH! Finally, it was my turn. When I entered the chamber it was cold,

I had to jump into the instructors arms and curl my hands up so I don't go flying to the top. In seconds I was floating in the air with my instructor

next to me. It was such an experiance!



I really enjoyed it and I would gladly do it again!

Charlotte

2 comments:

Dylan said...

we went to murdiff mall and we saw it it sounds like fun.

Dylan

Corynn said...

Wow! I would love to go there. I bet it was awsome!!!
Corynn